• FREE Ralph’s Haul + $21.26MM

32 Comments

👉Four FREE Crunch Minis and Two FREE Butterfinger Minis + $15.50MM
    (Should be FREE + $5.94MM, if glitch didn’t happen)
    4 bags of Crunch Minis, 9.8oz.
    $15.16 for four ($3.79 each)
    -$19.12 MyPoints ($9.56 per two bags)
    = FREE + $3.96MM
    *This is in review because on the receipt it says “Ferrero Candys”

2 bags of Butterfinger Minis, 9.8oz.
    $7.58 for two ($3.79 each)
    -$19.12 MyPoints ($9.56 per two bags)
    = FREE + $11.54MM
    *MyPoints gave me $9.56 back twice for some reason. Glitch magic
    *If glitch doesn’t happen, it should be FREE + $1.98MM

👉Two FREE Crest Toothpastes + $2.76MM
    There’s a BOGO 50% off on Crest Densify and Crest Professional toothpastes.
    Clip the two different $3 off digital coupon in the Ralph’s app.
    $6.49 Crest Densify
    $6.49 Crest Professional
    -$3.25 50% off
    -$3 Ralph’s digital coupon Densify
    -$3 Ralph’s digital coupon Professional
    = Pay $3.73
    $2 Ibotta Densify
    $4 Ibotta Professional (*Glitch They gave me credit twice)
    $0.50 Ibotta Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste
    = FREE + $2.76MM
    *If glitch doesn’t happen, it still is FREE + $0.77MM

👉Six FREE Paper Mate Pens + $3MM
    Paper Mate pens, 10pc are on sale for $1.
    Buy 6 of them and submit to Fetch for $3 back for buying 2.
    Limit three submissions per user.
    $6
    $9 Fetch
    = FREE + $3MM

Join 32 Comments Here More Free Stuff
  • Never miss a hot deal. Join VIP
  • 32 good-looking people commentedLeave a comment
    1. 1

Looks like they removed Butterfinger offers from Swagbucks and MyPoints

2. 0

MyPoints awarded points after I submitted a ticket

3. -1

Good job!

4. -2

You go girl!!!! 🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🥳

5. -3

I did this deal on Swagbucks today too and submitted a ticket and they credited me the same day.

6. -4

I liked the Fetch papermate deal! My local ralphs has limited school supplies, didn’t see the package.

7. -5

Great haul 😄

8. -6

Woohoo!

9. -7

Omg!! 🔥 Awesome save! 👏🏻

10. -8

I don’t have this store, but watch one couponer on YouTube, who is shopping Kroger, and the same thing happened to her. Receipt says Ferrero candy and didn’t go through, but butterfingers accepted twice for 2 bags.

How weird that the same glitch happened. 🤔 Hopefully MyPoints is good about reviews. There’s still something in review on Swagbucks and it’s been two weeks. 😫

• Send them a message through your Activity if it registered on your account. If not, look in Visited in Activity. I think they are busy auditing accounts because lots of them are getting deactivated. Make sure you have all your money withdrawn from your accounts.

• Thanks! I just checked and they literally just credited me the missing points. FINALLY! 😮‍💨

• Yay 😁

• Good to hear. I just did the exact same deals. Copied your trip. 😂. Thanks Olivia

• Sarah, it wasn’t the Crunch deal that was approved, but an older Swagbucks offer that was two weeks old. Just didn’t want you to expect that the Crunch offer gets approved immediately. I sent Customer Service all the relevant information. We’ll see how long it takes for them to approve.

• Mine got approved about a couple hours later. The crunch offer I meant. They gave me double points for the butterfingers too. Probably will do the offers again tomorrow

I wonder if it’s a glitch when you just buy two bags of Butterfinger Minis, you’ll get double rewarded each time? 🤔 Did the YouTube couponer keep trying it out? I’d try it myself, but I picked up the last two bags.

• She actually did buy two butterfingers on one receipt and another two on different receipt, but after submitting the first one couldn’t submit the second because it gave her points twice. She said she will try to submit next day because there is a limit twice per day. I didn’t see her posting an update, but I can’t shop for it anyway, so didn’t need to follow up.

11. Page 1 of 212

Share Your Thoughts

Money Saving Deals

More Money Saving Deals

Free Stuff

Click here for more Free Stuff

Coupons

Click here for more Coupons

Tips

Click here for more Tips

Online Deals

• 3-Piece Luggage Set $49

Through April 30th, shop at Woot where you will find this U.S. Traveler Aviron Bay 3-Piece Softside Spinner Luggage Set on sale. Grab it for…

• Converse Heel Shoes $59 Shipped

Through April 29th, shop at Converse and save big by scoring an extra 30% off sale styles when you use promo code SALE30 at checkout. For…

• Reebok Men’s Windbreaker Jacket $17.99

Make your way over to Proozy for a great deal on this Reebok Men’s Windbreaker Jacket. Originally it’s sold for $125 and now you can grab…

Click here for more Online Deals
    Connect with us!
    Instagram Facebook YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Snapchat Twitter Pinterest Pinterest