• Win FREE Apple iPad (2 Winners!)

127 Comments

🥳Winners Announced!!! See if you are a winner here!

I am Giving Away FREE Apple iPads to TWO of you to make Back to School more exciting! 🥳 Entering is easy:

How to Enter:

• From your FSF App profile leave a comment under this giveaway post (click here or find it under “Hot” category) with:
      • What is your favorite school memory? 😊

That’s it!!! 🙌 (I love reading your entries!!)

BONUS Points: Join me on Telegram

1. Download the Telegram App on your Smartphone
      From App Store or click here
      From Google Play or click here
    2. Once you’ve set up the app you’re all ready to join my channel and get notifications of the hottest deals! Join here – Tina FSF Deals
    3. Say Hi under any of my Telegram posts

📌 Giveaway ends 8/11 at 11:59pm PST. I will announce winners on Friday, 8/12 at 8:30am in the giveaway post!

Join 127 Comments Here
  • Never miss a hot deal. Join VIP
  • 127 good-looking people commentedLeave a comment
    1. 1

My favorite memory was making necklaces and bracelets with the white flowers on the grass area with my friends

2. 0

My favorite school memory is when we did a pj day and our teacher called out that day so we had another teacher come in and he let us do anything we wanted lol we was doing flips in the hallways

3. -1

My favorite school memory was when we had the tether ball courts. I had an older friend that was in 6th grade while I was in 5th and she would always be in the winner square and nobody could beat her and the one day that I was able to beat her was like the most awesome day of my life. She was soooo stunned and mad that I beat her. From there on I was in the winning square.

4. -2

My favorite school memory was playing tag at recess with the whole classroom.

5. -3

My favorite school memory was when I was in elementary there would be a field day on the last day of school. We would all be outside just having fun with each other and not worrying about anything. ❤️

6. -4

6th grade Mr Burcham @ Spring Hill Elementary was the funniest teacher ever plus he was my child hood crush!!!Still today me and most of my classmates are still friends! First kisses, best friends, the movie Grease! Slumber parties, those were the best days ever !!!like 1977!!!!!!!

7. -5

My favorite school memory was hanging out during lunch hour. Who could forget those good lunch meals at the cafeteria!!

8. -6

My favorite school memory is as being a bullied child. I would be wishing the day would finish quickly. Then to see my mom pick me up at the end of all the trauma helped me forget the day, even if only for a moment.

9. -7

My favorite memory was when I was able to represent my country and wear my cultures clothing to school. And let my classmates know about my heritage

10. -8

My favorite school memory is when my deaf friend’s interpreter was on vacation and the school forgot to find a substitute. They couldn’t find any on the first day so I stepped up to interpret so my friend was able to understand what was going on.

11. Page 8 of 13First...678910...Last

Share Your Thoughts

Money Saving Deals

More Money Saving Deals

Free Stuff

Click here for more Free Stuff

Coupons

Click here for more Coupons

Tips

Click here for more Tips

Online Deals

Click here for more Online Deals
    Connect with us!
    Instagram Facebook YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Snapchat Twitter Pinterest Pinterest