• Win FREE Apple iPad (2 Winners!)

127 Comments

🥳Winners Announced!!! See if you are a winner here!

I am Giving Away FREE Apple iPads to TWO of you to make Back to School more exciting! 🥳 Entering is easy:

How to Enter:

• From your FSF App profile leave a comment under this giveaway post (click here or find it under “Hot” category) with:
      • What is your favorite school memory? 😊

That’s it!!! 🙌 (I love reading your entries!!)

BONUS Points: Join me on Telegram

1. Download the Telegram App on your Smartphone
      From App Store or click here
      From Google Play or click here
    2. Once you’ve set up the app you’re all ready to join my channel and get notifications of the hottest deals! Join here – Tina FSF Deals
    3. Say Hi under any of my Telegram posts

📌 Giveaway ends 8/11 at 11:59pm PST. I will announce winners on Friday, 8/12 at 8:30am in the giveaway post!

Join 127 Comments Here
  • Never miss a hot deal. Join VIP
  • 127 good-looking people commentedLeave a comment
    1. 1

TOTALLY NOT EXPOSING OURSELVES IF WE DONT WIN 😂😂 BUT my favorite school memory is probably the memory of my bravery on the 1st day of kindergarten. My mom dropped me off and I noticed that as I was entering, all the other little kindergartners were crying and didn’t want to let go of their parents. As I was walking away from my mom I felt overwhelmed by their crying and almost started crying myself but I told myself to be brave and not to cry and I didn’t! I turned around one last time to wave goodbye and went into the building. I carry that memory to this day and it helps me to be brave in other circumstances.

2. 0

My favorite school memory was when I was in the 9th grade, and thorough a group I was a part of in high school, I got the chance to visit the White House. It was really cool to tour the house, at the time Mr. Bill Clinton was in office. Although he was not at the White House when we went, his wife, Hillary Clinton was, and she graciously took pictures with each of us individually and shook our hands. Great memory!

3. -1

hanging out during lunchtime with all my friends. and school pizza was sooooooooo good in high school in the 80s. 😃

4. -2
      Raising3snacklords :

My favorite school memory was school trips. It doesn’t matter where to but it was an enjoyable moment to take a break from the classroom.

5. -3

My favorite school memory was in middle school when a couple of my friends and I were able to go on a field trip because we had done well on our exams

6. -4

My favorite school memory was field day! When I was younger field day was my favorite , I have enjoyed watching my kids at their field days or battle of the classes. This year my students had an opportunity to participate in field day and it was just as fun! I really got to enjoy them enjoying it!

7. -5

My favorite school memory was gathering with my friends at the end of the school day and get ice creams from a street vendor with lots of condensers milk in it and love coming home to a warm and delicious meal that will make me want to take a nap after 🎈🙌 great old days 🙏🏻

8. -6

My favorite school memory was my High school PE moments we would all get in groups and spill the tee about our boyfriends and who was our current crush. Then we would all sing the most popular songs together. Aww the good times. 🤣

9. -7

Yessss !!! Exciting 🙂

10. -8

My favorite school memory was teaching my first class this past year. I got my job midway through the year but boy can pre k kids make you smile. I loved when we had our fun day where we did alphabet relay races and filled buckets to get the ducks past the line. It’s their smiles and how much fun they had that made all the hard work and preparation for that day worth it.!

11. Page 9 of 13First...7891011...Last

Share Your Thoughts

Money Saving Deals

More Money Saving Deals

Free Stuff

Click here for more Free Stuff

Coupons

Click here for more Coupons

Tips

Click here for more Tips

Online Deals

Click here for more Online Deals
    Connect with us!
    Instagram Facebook YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Snapchat Twitter Pinterest Pinterest