• Win FREE Apple iPad (2 Winners!)

127 Comments

🥳Winners Announced!!! See if you are a winner here!

I am Giving Away FREE Apple iPads to TWO of you to make Back to School more exciting! 🥳 Entering is easy:

How to Enter:

• From your FSF App profile leave a comment under this giveaway post (click here or find it under “Hot” category) with:
      • What is your favorite school memory? 😊

That’s it!!! 🙌 (I love reading your entries!!)

BONUS Points: Join me on Telegram

1. Download the Telegram App on your Smartphone
      From App Store or click here
      From Google Play or click here
    2. Once you’ve set up the app you’re all ready to join my channel and get notifications of the hottest deals! Join here – Tina FSF Deals
    3. Say Hi under any of my Telegram posts

📌 Giveaway ends 8/11 at 11:59pm PST. I will announce winners on Friday, 8/12 at 8:30am in the giveaway post!

Join 127 Comments Here
  • Never miss a hot deal. Join VIP
  • 127 good-looking people commentedLeave a comment
    1. 1

Clown day

2. 0

My favorite school memory is when I was in the 2nd grade. I accidentally wore 2 different sneakers to school, I was trying to pick which one matched my outfit best, and I convinced everyone that it was “clown day” that way they thought it was normal lol. (They wished they knew about “clown day” in advance so they could participate too 🤣)

3. -1

My favorite school memory was back to school shopping with my mom and sister. It was always something we did just us to get ready for the school year.

4. -2

My favorite school memory is the first day I get to go to school in America. I came from Vietnam and getting to go to school here in the United States was a blessing for me.

5. -3

I have several school memories so I’ll just pick one. My senior year I found out I was pregnant. I went to school everyday, went to prom. I had my baby 1 week prior to graduation. I had my baby and 3 days later went to school to complete my finals and walked the stage. I made sure I did it all for her

6. -4

Favorite school memory is either going to washington dc or being involved with school plays or playing music

7. -5

My favorite memory was having one of my teachers in high school constantly supporting me and pushing me to be the person I am now. Without his support, I don’t know where I would be.

8. -6

My favorite school memory is when we could actually celebrate christmas and we had a huge christmas party in class and had a polar express theme❄️

9. -7

My favorite school memory was always the anticipation of the first day! Laying out my new school clothes the night before my first day..lol That new clothes smell, that crisp fall day on the first day of school. Nothing like that first day! Another chance to be great!

10. -8

I love reminiscing with my friends about how good cafeteria food was in elementary school before they tried to make them healthier. Double mini cheeseburgers, anyone??

11. Page 4 of 13First...23456...Last

Share Your Thoughts

Money Saving Deals

More Money Saving Deals

Free Stuff

Click here for more Free Stuff

Coupons

Click here for more Coupons

Tips

Click here for more Tips

Online Deals

Click here for more Online Deals
    Connect with us!
    Instagram Facebook YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Snapchat Twitter Pinterest Pinterest