Expecting or know someone who is expecting a baby? Click HERE to Create a FREE Target Baby Registry and you can score a FREE Baby Welcome Bag (Worth $60) filled with samples, full-sized products and coupons. Pretty cool. Who says nothing in life is Free?
Plus, you can get some amazing high value coupons when printing your registry AND you can find high value coupons inside your welcome bag. For example, we’re seen $25 off $50 Honest Company coupons from inside the welcome bag! MJ from our Target Facebook group even got a Bogo Starbucks coupon! Want in? Keep reading…
Here’s What To Do:
- CLICK Here for the baby registry page
- Click on “Create your own” to create your own baby registry
- Add at least 1 item to your registry
- You should receive an email from Target letting you know that you can go to Guest Services to pickup your Free Gift. If you don’t get this email, try going to guest services and show them the registry. You can say “Hi, I just made a baby registry. Do you have a baby welcome bag?” (Side note: might be a good idea to call your Target to see if they have the welcome bags in stock before making a trip)
- Score the Welcome Bag for FREE filled with Samples, Full-Size goodies and Coupons
- (optional) Do a little dance! 🙂
How to Print Baby Registry Coupons?
Periodically, you can get some pretty sweet coupons when you print out your registry. Simply add a few items to your registry, and then click on the “Print” link (Top Right Corner) to print your registry. You should see baby related Target coupons that prints at the bottom of the registry.
Here are some examples of high value coupons we’ve seen from this in the past: Free $10 Gift Card with $50 Baby Purchase, $1 off Pampers Diapers, $1 Off Huggies Diapers or wipes, 15% Off Johnson’s Baby. Note that these are all Target coupons, which means that you can stack with manufacturers coupon if you have any. Click here to get started with your registry.
15% Off Completion Coupon
Eight weeks before your due date, you will also receive a coupon for 15% Off on anything left on your registry. You can use this online or in stores.
If you didn’t get this coupon, you can chat with someone from customer service. OR Judy, from our Target Facebook group gave us this tip (on this thread): Log into your registry and click on more at the top right corner, then click on Completion Coupon.