• Kohl’s: The Big One Bath Towel $3.99 Sale (Reg. $6.99)

6 Comments

Kohl’s: The Big One Bath Towel $3.99 Sale (Reg. $6.99)
    *** Save 54% ($3.80)
    ***For 20% off through Nov. 28, use code SHOP20
    *** Shipping: Free on orders of $25+
    *** Pickup: Free

Kitchen Knife Set – 17 piece Chef Knife Set

3 Comments

$39.99 cyber Monday deal!

Viktor&Rolf Good Fortune FREE Sample

3 Comments

Ask Send Me a Sample on your Google or Alexa device for Viktor and Rolf and get a free sample sent to you! I didn’t see this posted anywhere so I figured I would let you guys know once I found it after asking Send Me a Sample “what samples are available?”

Art set

1 Comment

85 art piece set $9.99

Cyber Monday @ Sephora UP TO 50% off💄

Comments

Lots of Makeup goodies on sale!

Amazon: Honest Beauty Liquid Lipstick (Passion) $2.49($14.99 Reg) As low as $1.75 w/Subscribe & Save

4 Comments

Amazon: Honest Beauty Liquid Lipstick (Passion) $2.49 ($14.99 Reg) As low as $1.75 w/Subscribe & Save

Champion Kids Rally Pro

1 Comment

Scored these for only $26.70!! (Big Kids)

Regular Price: $80.00
    That’s 67% Off!

Check out this product on @Zappos

Lots more shoes and other products on sale!

Shark Robotic Vacuum $139!

1 Comment

Shark robotic multi surface vacuum. Wifi connected and works with google assist. $139 down from $249.99 at Walmart.com!

Bath and Body Works: 40% Everything PLUS 10% OFF FLASH SALE TONIGHT ONLY!!

Comments

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bath and Body Works. Especially during the holidays! They have a wide variety of scents for everyone. Their products make great gifts for others… as well as gifts for yourself 😉 Bath and Body Works is running their Cyber Monday Sale of 40% off of ALL products. But they are having a FLASH SALE TONIGHT ONLY (ONLINE ONLY) that’s gives you an EXTRA 10% OFF!! I don’t know about you guys, but this time of the year is PERFECT for this deal… and my online cart (and my wallet) reflect that 😂😂 Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!

Nike Baby Shoes!!

Comments

Good Cyber Monday deal on baby Nikes!!! Super cute!

CarolWright.com

2 Comments

I just got a twin and queen of this bed spread for 4.95 each and free shipping with code HOLFSC there are several others at 7.97 as well twin, full, queen, and king Drleonords.com has them also same price. Use same code HOLFSC for free shipping

Ulta beauty box

1 Comment

On sale for $17.99!

ulta

1 Comment

5$ off 15$ in store or online
    online code: 160910
    can be used multiple times
    happy hunting !

Soul Health Biggest Sale!

Comments

I loooooove this line of CBD oils for myself and chews for my dog! These are phenomenal products! Sign up for their free membership and get additional discounts and deals regularly. This 35% offer is for new and existing customers! read the fine print for how to apply the offer on existing orders. take advantage of this sale! it doesn’t happen often!

Hamilton BEACH BREAKFAST SANDWICH MAKER 20.99 (cyber Monday deal)

2 Comments

Hamilton beach breakfast sandwich maker with egg cooker. Originally 29.99 CYBER MONDAY 30% off. 20.99

Money Saving Deals

More Money Saving Deals

Free Stuff

Click here for more Free Stuff

Coupons

Click here for more Coupons

Tips

Click here for more Tips

Online Deals

Click here for more Online Deals
    Connect with us!
    Instagram Facebook YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Snapchat Twitter Pinterest Pinterest