• Keen sandal sale

Comments

On the Keen website they’re offering 40% off outdoor shoes with free express shipping.

Lightening deal Amazon

Comments

70% off laser hair removal system! Hurry before the deal ends!

Toddler Disney clothing haul!

Comments

Thanks so much to this community for sharing the deals, I did a mini shopping spree with my son and he was so excited about the Disney stuff. I can’t believe I spent less than $25 on this, it’s amazing. He can’t wait to wear his PJs on Christmas 🎄

You can still get this deal until midnight through Target. Disney shirt were $3.99 and the PJs were $8.40, the sweatshirt as well, all on sale plus the buy three get one free.

50% off Marco almond

1 Comment

Hurry friends
    this is a great deal just now I ordered
    it’s from$39.99 to $19.99
    only for prime members.

Bracelet Kit

Comments

This charm kit is 3.99 on Amazon!

Skincare deal

Comments

On Costconext.com you can get bundles of skincare items at discounts up to 50% off. I got this for $30 for 3 pieces! Score!

Carra Lace-up Lug Sole Combat Boots $39.50

Comments

Right now you can snag these boots at Macy’s, REG $79.00 available in different colors.

Godfinger Hershey Kiss Candy Dish

Comments

This is a shaped Hershey kiss candy dish . from Macy’s. Regular $20 I paid $9.59 plus tax

Almost free :)

2 Comments

Went to my cvs a d took advantage of the gifts sets. Priced at $5.99. Used the $2.99 off printing for everyone. Payed $3, got back $2 extra bucks. So 99cents for the gift set. And the revlon, I had $3 off any revlon cosmetics, so that was a few bucks as well which I covered with a gift cars from a previous return. Nice deals 🙂

Free Almay makeup at Walgreens

Comments

There is a $5 almay coupon at Walgreens this week! Making this almay foundation completely free, go to the app check your coupons check details and find the almay foundation that is listed at $4.49, it works for shipping or pickup

BELK

Comments

I must say that Belk has become my FAVORITE place to shop! The feeling I get when I find that perfect pair of jeans, or the cutest top, and it’s got that BLUE clearance sticker AND then there’s an EXTRA 20% off!!! It’s indescribable and you must go and try it out!!!

Old navy clearance!

Comments

Grabbed this for only $8! Go look at the clearance section. Some for only $4-5 😊

Robot vacuum lightening deal!

Comments

K2P Robot Vacuum Cleaner FreeMove Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Cleans Hard Floors to Low-Pile Carpets. 79% off!! Only 128 on lightning deals!

Cricut Easypress Starter Kit

Comments

Normally $79.99. Cyber Monday discount to $29.99. At checkout, enter HSN2022 for an additional $20 off! Final price with tax $32.12!! (First time buyer only I think.)

Tarte Tartelette Clay Eyeshadow Palette only $20.99

Comments

50% off original price Now at woot!

Money Saving Deals

More Money Saving Deals

Free Stuff

Click here for more Free Stuff

Coupons

Click here for more Coupons

Tips

Click here for more Tips

Online Deals

Click here for more Online Deals
    Connect with us!
    Instagram Facebook YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Snapchat Twitter Pinterest Pinterest