• Bath and Body Works coupon tip!

14 Comments

Former BBW employee here and wanted to share that TODAY is the ONLY DAY each year that you can stack online coupons with paper/mailer coupons! If you have saved your mailer coupons and you have the email 20% off coupon you can use them together as long as you have the qualifying requirements for each coupon! I’m not sure that this applies to online purchases but this certainly applies to in-store purchases TODAY ONLY! Happy shopping 😊

Join 14 Comments Here More Bath & Body Works Deals
  • Never miss a hot deal. Join VIP
  • 14 good-looking people commentedLeave a comment
    1. 1

Time to put those mail coupons to work! Thanks for sharing šŸ¤—

2. 0

Thank you so much for that advice. Itā€™s a big money saver.

3. -1

Yesssss! Iā€™m getting so much done on my Christmas gift list right now. Iā€™m so grateful for many things this Thanksgiving, Tina, you are on my gratitude list! Saving so much money this year!

4. -2

Iā€™m so mad at myself for not waiting a few days for this. I will just use it today for my second round lol. Thanks

I’m going to cheat and share even more! Sign up anyone and everyone that lives under your roof for the mailer coupons! I signed up my husband and kids for coupons so it’s even more coupon books in my mailbox (which each book almost ALWAYS comes with a freebie) and that way I’m not hesitant about when to use my coupons in case another awesome sale pops up a few days later! You’ll always have them on hand whenever any awesome sale dropsšŸ˜‰

5. -3
      Helen (Free Stuff Finder) :

Thanks for the tip! šŸ™ŒšŸ»ā¤ļø

6. -4

Wow! Good to know thanks!

7. -5

Great products and sales

8. -6
      julieahoro@gmail.com :

Thank you so much for the info. My daughter in laws love BBW!!!!
      Perfect for their gifts šŸŽ

9. -7

Yessss I was looking for a deal like this today šŸ™ŒšŸ½

10. -8

Not that I need an excuseā€¦. Lol but and extra 20% off yesssss!! Thanks for sharešŸ’œ

11. Page 1 of 212

Share Your Thoughts

Money Saving Deals

More Money Saving Deals

Free Stuff

Click here for more Free Stuff

Coupons

Click here for more Coupons

Tips

Click here for more Tips

Online Deals

Click here for more Online Deals
    Connect with us!
    Instagram Facebook YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Snapchat Twitter Pinterest Pinterest