• 🎉Winner for Giveaway + New Giveaway (Read Here!)

20 Comments

The winner for last week’s giveaway is RicardoR2
    Please send me an email from the email address you used to sign up here (under settings) to Tina@FreeStuffFinder.com with your mailing address and the store of your choice.

NEW GIVEAWAY! 🎉

To enter just share something useful or helpful or your haul with the community. Winner gets Free $50 Gift Card to the store of your choice! (Target, Amazon, Starbucks, Sephora, Ulta, Victoria’s Secret, Home Depot). This week’s giveaway ends Sunday 1/29. I’ll be picking a random winner and announce here next Monday 1/30!

I really want the Community posts to be helpful for everyone here. For that reason, I won’t be accepting giveaway entry posts with no useful content. I will also not accept posts for unknown brands online that are not really deals.

To help those who want to enter in the giveaway but don’t have helpful or hauls to post, you can enter by commenting and engaging on other people’s posts. Please, genuine comments only. Thank you!

To Summarize. You can enter into the App Giveaway two ways:

Create a Post with Helpful Content – Post ideas listed above.
    Comment in someone else’s Community Post – Without spamming all posts. Genuine comments only.

Join 20 Comments Here More Deals
  • Never miss a hot deal. Join VIP
  • 20 good-looking people commentedLeave a comment
    1. 1

Congratulations

2. 0

Congrats

3. -1

Congratulations!

4. -2

Congratulations

5. -3

👍🏼👍🏼

6. -4

Congratulations

7. -5

Congrats 🍾

8. -6

Yeah congrats 🎉

9. -7

congrats!!! 🎉🎉🎉

10. -8

Congrats 🥳

11. Page 1 of 212

Share Your Thoughts

Money Saving Deals

More Money Saving Deals

Free Stuff

Click here for more Free Stuff

Coupons

Click here for more Coupons

Tips

Click here for more Tips

Online Deals

Click here for more Online Deals
    Connect with us!
    Instagram Facebook YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Snapchat Twitter Pinterest Pinterest