• What Did You Score These Past Few Weeks? 😄 (Share in Here!)

48 Comments

Hey! OMG. The last few WEEKS have been INSANE! There have beenĀ so many great dealsĀ from Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Green Monday now that Iā€™ve lost count. Some came and some sold out quickly within minutes. Were you able to get in on some of the deals? This is the LAST week before Christmas, so you better shop today and tomorrow to get your last-minute gifts!

Let me know in the comments below or in the Community section! Iā€™d LOVE to see the pics of your scores ā€“ you can upload them like you usually do when sharing your deals in the Community! And I share some of your scores on my Instagram too)!👇👇

What were some of your favorite deals from the last few weeks? What were some deals you scored on? OR if you are still looking for something specific, comment below on what youā€™re still looking for, and if one of us (FSF team or FSF reader) know of a deal on it, we can reply to ya.

I canā€™t wait to see some of the goodies you got. You can see the Latest HOT DealsĀ here. See ya in the comments section belowā€¦

📌P.S. Did you know I’m hosting 15-Days of Christmas Giveaways? 😍 Check back every weekday to see what the new prize is!! Good luck, I love you! 💖

Love Free Stuff? Click here to see all current Freebie offers. Plus, for tips on how to score Free Samples, watch my video here.

Join 48 Comments Here More Deals
  • Never miss a hot deal. Join VIP
  • 48 good-looking people commentedLeave a comment
    1. 1

Checkers at Walgreens, also got 16×20 canvas print

2. 0

Iā€™ve scored them cheap candles from BBW, free ferrero bars, toothpaste, toothbrushes, fancy hair sets from target, neat and cheap VS perfume sets!!! So much deals! Love this community! Thank you for saving our wallets šŸ™ˆšŸ„°šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

3. -1

Omg!It’s been so crazy, but I scored so many deals! Vaccumm, flannels, Pjs, slippers, picture frames, perfume, make up! Towels! Soooo much!

4. -2
      threelsandM05042022@outlook.com :

Degree deodorant

5. -3

I got so many things .. thank you sharing.. from macys, kohls, walmart ,amazon and etc . I just love this group

6. -4

I got the candles, JBL speak, Kim beats, hand soap, and Starbucks cups ALL on sale šŸ„³

7. -5

I got a few things, but I have to say I love my ion vacuum so much! (Zip Vac) šŸ˜

8. -6

What didnā€™t I?! Gift cards, fujifilm camera plus refills, crocs, discounted toys! Love this group!

9. -7

My best deal was find fleece pea coats from Torid for $5 on Black Friday! Best deal ever!!!! I love this community šŸ¤šŸ¤

10. -8

I got a soda stream, free yankee candle, chocolate, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shoes, a blanket, and new pillows

11. Page 2 of 512345

Share Your Thoughts

Money Saving Deals

More Money Saving Deals

Free Stuff

Click here for more Free Stuff

Coupons

Click here for more Coupons

Tips

Click here for more Tips

Online Deals

Click here for more Online Deals
    Connect with us!
    Instagram Facebook YouTube Pinterest Pinterest Snapchat Twitter Pinterest Pinterest