There is something about homemade fudge that is so satisfying. It is so creamy and delicious for any occasion. This fudge is so easy to make and guess what – it only takes 3 minutes to make.
If your like me and love peanut butter, you can add some peanut butter chips in there or walnuts! Yum! 🙂
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cool Time: 1 hour
1 (12oz) Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 (14oz) Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Line an 8X8 inch square pan with parchment paper (so you can easily remove fudge)
2. In microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute (if chocolate chips are not melted, heat and additional 30 seconds)
4. Stir in vanilla extract
5. Pour fudge into prepared pan
6. Let cool completely (about 1 hour in refrigerator)
7. Cut into 1 inch squares and serve!