New Raise users! You can save $15 on your first discounted Gift Card on Raise (keep reading). This is amazing. You can do this on any gift card. I’m just using Olive Garden as an example.
Here’s what to do:
- Click here to sign up and create a new account (If you are on mobile, it’ll open up the app store for you to download the app. Instructions on setting up from mobile app below).
- Make sure to use Referral code FSF when signing up
- Enter your mobile number, they will text you a code.
- Enter the code to verify your number. Once you verify, the $5 will be credited to your account
- Search for “Olive Garden” (Or any store you like)
- Look for a $25 card and hit “Buy Now” – Or pick any denomination
- The Free $5 credit will come off automatically during checkout after you’ve entered your payment information.
If you still do not see your $5 credit, there are a few things you can do. You can either contact customer service – their live chat during business hour is great. Or you can do the following if you are on mobile):
- Download the Raise app. Sign in
- Click top left corner for menu
- Select “Invite Friend”
- At bottom of this page, click “Referred by Someone?”
- Enter FSF as code and then click Claim