counter on godaddy
  • How to Coupon

Ready to Save Money? C’mon in!

Welcome to the school of couponing. 🙂 Where you can get ramped up and learn the basics of Extreme Couponing in an hour or two. This introduction course was written for newbie couponers, keeping it as simple as possible.

I know that starting out as a new couponer can be frustrating. What do those symbols and lingo mean? Where do I get coupons? How do I start?

This quick Couponing 101 course is designed to answer all these questions. By the end of this class, you will have everything you need to do your first couponing run. I’m excited! Are you? My goal is to get you ramped up in less than a day (but you can go at your own speed), and you’ll be on your way to saving money, like a pro!

how-to-extreme-coupon

As with learning any new skill, there is no better teacher than practical experience. They say that if you just read something, you’ll only retain 10% of the information. But if you take action on it, you will retain over 70% of what you learned. As such, at the end of each section, I have a small list of homework for you, little action items you can do to solidify what you’ve learned.

Ready? You can do this! Let’s get started:

Lesson 1. Couponing 101: Overview & Coupon Stacking

Lesson 2. Couponing 101: Where to Get Coupons?

Lesson 3. How to Read Coupon Lingo?

Lesson 4. Step One: Get Inserts & Coupons

Lesson 5. Step Two: Sign Up Reward Programs

Lesson 6. Step Three: Find Sales & Deals

Lesson 7. Step Four: Do it! + Newbie Tips

164 good-looking people commented…

Add your comment!
    1. 123
      Martha Diaz says:

Hi Tina!!
      I Have a question, i have the coupon app, but so,e of the coupons said or have Walmart logo, and some one said taht is a suggestion.
      I Life in California andtake the coupon and cashier tell me that i can’t used, sow how i can used?

2. 125
      AMy Hebebrand says:

Hi there i run out of shampoo and condister all the time and toothpaste is there a way i can get it for free.

• 126

Hi Amy. You can find toothpaste and shampoo for free nearly every week through couponing. There are also free sample offers of these products on a regular basis. Check the site often so you don’t miss out on any of the great deals. 🙂

3. 127

hi tina..how can i use coupons during online purchase in target?

4. 129
      AD Harris says:

Hi Tina,

I am a beginner. Re: Walgreens current deal on Colgate toothpaste.

Can I not use 3 printed coupons on 3 Colgate products? The cashier said I can only use 1 because it is fraud. She said, they all have the same bar code numbers.

I looked at the P&G coupons that I clipped (about 7 coupons from same product), and they all have the same bar code.

I am confused. How does it work?

Thank you!

• 130

Hey. Coupons from the inserts do all have the same code. Printable coupons have different codes though to make sure that people aren’t making copies of coupons. Hope that helps. 🙂

• 131
          AD Harris says:

Hi Tina,

Good morning! Thank you for replying. Your are a great help! I have additional questions though. I hope you do not mind. Can printable coupons be used with the same bar code on a different day? Or is it a one-time use only?

5. 133

Hi Tina I’ve been trying to find your stockpile list can you direct me to where I can find this please.

6. 135

Tina I need your help…..I received a Badge thru Target CartWheel, it’s Instant Replay. How do I use it?
      I want to get the Beats Solo deal but they are all sold out around the bay area and there’s no Raincheck Can I use this Badge at a later time?
      Please help!!!

• 136

Hi Blanca. I don’t think that you can use the badges. 🙁 They are just rewards that you get for making certain purchases. So sorry to hear that you weren’t able to get the Beats. Hopefully we’ll see some more great deals on these as we move into Black Friday and the holiday season. 🙂

7. 137
      Dayanara Jai Alpuerto says:

Hi!! .Im a newbie here! and I was amzaed on how you get free stuffs in here! but I’d like to ask if these free stuffs in here are available in the Philippines? Thank you!

8. 139
      Ann Power says:

Can I get freebies in Australia or is it just America Thanks Tina

9. 141

Hey was just wondering if there coupons for nz

10. 143

hi Tina. i went to walgreens and i tried to use the deal spend 15 dollars buying dove body wash. 2 suave hair care and 2 vaseline lotion. and get the 5000 points. of course using my coupons. the cashier told me yout total buy of $15.00 has to be after using the coupons. if not the machine does no give me my 5000 balance reward points. he tried and i could not get my 5000reward points.

• 144

Hey Yobana. Their deals have always been that you only have to reach the threshold before manufacturer coupons. The deal should have worked. Did you pay for the items and still not get your points? If so, I would contact customer service. They can add the points for you. 🙂

11. Page 6 of 7« First...«34567»