Get your Free Big G Cereals from Dr. Oz. They are giving away this freebie for the first 5,000 people who will complete the form at 3pm ET. No purchase necessary. Must be a least 18 years old of age to enter. They will send out confirmation emails within 10 days after this freebie offer ends. Expect this to arrive within 8-10 weeks.
From their site: Cereal is already one of the healthiest breakfast choices you can make. And the entire Big G cereal line is made with whole grains, making breakfast even healthier.
5 Ways Whole Grain Can Change Your Life:
- Heart health. Heart-healthy diets rich in whole grain foods can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Reduce cancer risk. Low fat diets rich in fiber-containing grain products, fruits and vegetables may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, particularly of the stomach and colon.
- Manage diabetes. The American Diabetes Association recommends whole grain as part of a diabetic diet.
- Keep you regular. Fiber from whole grains promotes regularity and keeps the intestines working smoothly to help maintain good digestive health.
- Weight management. A growing body of evidence supports that people who eat more whole grain tend to have healthier body weights and gain less weight over time than those who don’t.