Want cashback on the groceries and household goods you buy? Then check out the Ibotta app for your phone. Pronounced “I-BOUGHT-A”. Get it LOL?
Before you go shopping you look at the list of products on Ibotta and choose which items you were going to buy anyway and simply complete a quick task for each of those items. Values begin at $.25 per task and go up from there!
Tasks you can choose from include learning a fact, take a poll, share on Facebook, play trivia and watch a video. Also, you can complete as many as 3 tasks per item.
Once you reach $5 or more you can cash out directly into your Paypal account – sweet!
Here are the steps you take:
- Open this blog post on your smart phone.
- Sign up for Ibotta
- Complete tasks for the items you plan on buying
- Go shopping at Walmart, Target or Walgreens
- Take a photo of your receipt
- Get paid when your account balance reaches $5 or more
Now check this out – YOU CAN USE MANUFACTURER’S COUPONS TO SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY!
Go sign up for Ibotta and see what offers they have for you. Here are a few deals I found recently at Target recently:
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste – $2.99
- $1.25/1 iBotta savings
- $0.75/1 Colgate Optic White, 12/14/2012 SS Insert
- Final Price $0.99
Smucker’s Simply Fruit – $2.74
- $0.50/1 iBotta savings
- $0.50/1 Smucker’s Fruit Spread, watch video
- Final Price $1.74
The iBotta app is available for iPhone and Android.